With themes, you can make flows and other Userflow content look like a native part of your app. We use a powerful, yet easy-to-use, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) no-code editor to customize all aspects of your theme. You won’t need any CSS or coding skills.
Creating a theme
To modify or create a new theme go to Settings → Themes.
From here you can either click New theme or click on an existing standard theme.
To edit an existing standard theme you will need to select it and click Duplicate to customize.
Designing your first theme
We recommend starting out by adjusting the following options:
- Under Base colors, pick your Brand Background color and Main Text color. All other elements and hover/active states will automatically match.
- Under Avatar, upload a photo of one of your team members or your company logo/icon.
- Under Font, pick your app’s font. We support all standard and Google fonts out-of-the-box. For other fonts, please reach out to us.
In the Preview area, you can see a live example of what your theme looks like.
Other examples of what you can modify:
- Font sizes
- Button size, position, and colors
- Tooltip size, position, and colors
- Checklist size, position, and colors
You can change the preview content using this dropdown menu if you e.g. want to see what your theme looks like for tooltips, modals, etc.
Setting a default theme
You can make the new theme your default theme, which means it will be used by default on all new content. You can change theme on specific flows, checklists, and launchers. You can promote a theme to be the default theme by clicking on the 3 dot menu next to the theme title.
Applying themes to content
You can change the theme for flows/checklists/launchers via the Show advanced settings button in the builder.
You can also change the theme for a specific flow step by clicking on its gear icon, and then picking another theme in the right side panel.