Userflow allows you to have unlimited themes, which makes it easy to fit the flows with your branding for different pages. We use a powerful, yet easy-to-use, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) no-code editor to customize all aspects of your theme. You won’t need any CSS or coding skills.
To modify or create a new theme go to Settings → Themes .
- From here you can either click New theme or click on an existing standard theme.
Note: To edit an existing standard theme you will need to select it and click Duplicate to customize .
- You have numerous options for modifying the themes. Via the preview area, you can see what it will look like for each of the elements. Examples of what you can modify are:
- Font sizes
- Button size, position, and colors
- Tooltip size, position, and colors
- Avatar - We recommend using a photo of one of your team members
- Checklist size, position, and colors
- You can change the preview content using this dropdown menu if you e.g. want to see how your theme looks like for tooltips, modals, etc.
- You can make the new theme your default theme , which means it will be used by default on all new content. You can change theme on specific flows, checklists, and launchers. You can promote a theme to be the default theme by clicking on the 3 dot menu next to the theme title.
Applying themes to content
You can change the theme for flows/checklists/launchers via the Show advanced settings button in the builder.
You can also change the theme for a specific flow step by clicking on its gear icon, and then picking another theme in the right side panel.