Snooze a flow
Sometimes you might want to snooze a flow for x days, especially for survey flows this can be relevant, to give the user a better time to respond.
To accomodate this scenario we will soon launch a built-in snooze function, but until then you can do what is highlighted in the description and screenshoots below
- Make the first step of your flow a flow on its own (unless it is already a 1-step flow).
- Add the main action a button that starts the subsequent flow or a question.
- Add a hidden step that is connected to a Snooze button.
- Add a hidden step that is connected to a Dismiss button.
- Insert a trigger in the hidden steps, with a condition that is always true and which dismisses the flow.
- Set the flow to start unlimited times.
Insert 3 auto-start conditions (on top of your base ones).
- A condition to only start the flow if the main CTA has not happened .e. the flow you want to start have not been seen or the question has not been answered.
- A condition to only start the flow after x days if the snooze step has been seen.
- A condition to only start the flow if it was not dismissed prior.
- Toggle the setting Prevent users from closing the flow so they cannot close it via the x button, but only the dismiss button.
Example 1: A step by step flow
Example 2: A survey flow