Add Userflow as a source in Segment
To make Userflow continuously stream Userflow-generated events , such as Flow Started and Checklist Task Completed , into Segment, we’ll set up Userflow as a source in Segment.
Make sure you’ve set up the Segment integration in Userflow first.
- Sign into Segment and click Add Source :
- Search for and click HTTP API :
- Click Add Source :
- Give the source a name, such as “Userflow”, and click Add Source :
- Copy the Write Key :
- Sign into Userflow and navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> Segment . Paste the Write Key that you copied from Segment in step 3 into the Segment Write Key field and click Save :
- Click the Stream events from Userflow to Segment switch and confirm in the dialog that appears:
- Event streaming will start immediately:
- Go back to Segment, click the Debugger tab, and verify that Userflow events start showing up. It usually only takes a few seconds for Segment to show them:
Finally, let’s add Userflow as a destination in Segment .
Stopping the integration
- Find your Segment integration in Userflow under Settings -> Integrations .
- If the Stream events from Userflow to Segment switch is gray, then it’s already stopped. If it’s green, then it’s currently running.
- Click the Stream events from Userflow to Segment switch and confirm in the dialog that appears.
- Event streaming will stop immediately.