The new Version history tab makes collaborating on flows even better than before!
Here, you can see:
- Version history lists all your previous versions. Userflow automatically creates new versions periodically, when you publish, or if multiple users edit the same flow.
- Environment overview displays the status of each environment, i.e. which version is currently published.
- Publish history shows a log of when flows were published and by who.
If you click the three-dot icon next to a version, you can:
- View its content as it were in the Builder in read-only mode.
- Compare 2 versions, which lets you inspect changes between 2 versions.
- Publish it, for example, to revert to a previous version.
- Restore it in case you want to undo some changes you’ve made.
If you click the three-dot icon next to an environment, you can:
- Publish the latest version if the flow has not been published yet, or there are pending changes.
- Unpublish , which is useful if you temporarily want to prevent the flow from starting.